Adirondack chairs are the perfect backyard companion. Rust-Oleum's Universal Gloss White Spray can help make your chairs stand out.
- Remove loose paint and rust with a wire brush or sandpaper.
- Lightly sand glossy surfaces.
- Clean with soap and water, rinse and let dry.
- Shake can vigorously for one minute after mixing ball begins to rattle.
- Shake often during use. Hold can upright 8-12" from surface and spray in a steady back-and-forth motion, slightly overlapping each stroke. Keep the can the same distance from the surface. Keep the can in motion while spraying.
- Apply 2 or more light coats a few minutes apart. For best results, apply multiple light coats versus one heavy coat.
- Allow to fully dry before use.
Consider a bold color such as red.