About Mold Killer
Moldex® Mold Killer is a one-step disinfectant cleaner that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is fungicidal and will prevent the growth of mould and mildew and their odours when used as directed. It quickly removes dirt, grime, mould, mildew, food residue, and other organic matter commonly found in homes, basements, attics, walls, kitchens and bathrooms. It destroys and neutralizes mould, mildew and their odours at their source. It is not a masking agent or general purpose stain remover. It’s bleach-free, phosphate free, non-abrasive disinfectant mould killer that can be used on most washable surfaces.
- It can be applied to walls, floors and other hard (inanimate) non-porous surfaces such as tables, chairs, countertops, sinks, tile, porcelain, and bedframes
- Inhibits the growth of mold & mildew
- Bleach-free formula contains no phosphates and leaves a clean fresh scent
- Cleans, Disinfects and Deodorizes
- Hospital grade disinfectant
- Non-scratch formula