Moldex® Protectant is a simple to use, spray applied invisible film that protects against the harmful effects of moisture damage. Apply this mould treatment immediately after cleaning to establish a barrier between the surface and the bacteria, mould & mildew. When applied properly, this water-based product provides long-lasting resistance to stains and discoloration. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor applications. It is easy to apply mould prevention that dries clear and fast.
- Recommended for: Awnings, Shower Curtains, Walls, Tile, Grout, Plastic, Previously painted surfaces, Basements, Window frames, Sealed Wood, Tarps, Tents, Shingles, Roofs, Siding, Asphalt, Concrete, Foundations, Brick, Masonry, Walkways and Retaining Walls
- Non-Toxic, Biodegrable Waterbased Formula creates a Barrier for Long-Lasting Protection
- Indoor/Outdoor. Will Not Harm Surfaces. Sprays on, Dries Clear
- Safe for Fabrics & Almost any surface. Works like car-wax to protect the surface from the elements