A wide variety of modeling tools are available from sandpaper and pliers to masking tape and replacement nibs.
- 8806 - Pliers (125 mm serrated snipe-node combination pliers and 100 mm side cutter)
- 8869 - Masking Tape - 0.6 cm (1/4”), 0.32 cm (1/8”), and 0.16 cm (1/16”)
- 8802MT - Hobby Sanding Films (5 grades included: coarse to ultra fine - for wet or dry use)
- 8943T - Pin Vice with 5 Drill Bits sizes: 0.0390 in. (.99 mm), 0.0470 in. (1.9 mm), 0.0540 in.(1.37 mm), 0.0580 in. (1.473 mm), 0.0700 in. (1.778 mm)
- 8942T - Reverse Action Tweezers
- 9111XT - Model Building Supplies Set (Hobby Drop Cloth, Brushes, Hobby Knife, Glue Tips, Sanding Films)
- 8940T - Sprue Cutter: Ideal for cutting models parts from the tree without the use of a knife
- 8946 - Razor Saw: Can be used on wood, balsa wood, plastic, brass, and aluminum
- 50642C - Pipettes (6)
- 50625C - 5 x 14.8 mL Glass Mixing Bottles and 3 Pipettes
- 50627C - Hobby Knife with protective cap
- 50685C - Scriber
- 8815 - Precision Glue Tips
- 428 - Paint Storage Carousel; Black paint carousel and paint tray
- 9340 - Acrylic Nozzle General Purpose - 0.40mm
- 9342CX - Standard Nozzle Fine Line Nozzle (Red) 0.53mm Nozzle
- 9344CX - Standard Nozzle Large Coverage Nozzle (Yellow) 1.02mm Nozzle - Aztek® tip technology allows spray patterns to be altered by easily changing out the nozzle of the airbrush. The patented nozzle system is used in all of the Intermediate and Professional grade airbrushes including A320, A370, A450, A470 & A480. Aztek® airbrush tips are easy to clean, just spray through the Cleaning Station or soak in Aztek® Cleaner (50497A).
- 284466 - The Aztek Spray Booth is specifically designed to reduce the mess and hazards often associated with spraying paint in a confined area. The quiet fan system with dual carbon filters effectively collects overspray and vents vapours outside the work area. The convenient 360 degree rotating turntable allows you to easily paint all angles of your subject. The Aztek Spray Booth is a must-have item for anyone who regularly uses aerosol spray paints or an airbrush. Specifications: Weight: 12 Lbs. Size: 20.6” x 15.9” x 12.5” high. Airflow: 62-68 cfm. 2.6” x 17” Exhaust pipe. Voltage: 110-120V. Dry to recoat in 2 hours – 4 coats in 1 day.
- 9315 - Universal Cleaning Station & Filters. The most convenient and environmentally safe product for airbrush cleaning ever devised. An airbrush is inserted in the adjustable neck. Cleaner is blown through the airbrush and trapped in the jar. The Aztek Universal Cleaning Station allows for use with any airbrush.
- 282356 - Aztek® 177.4mL Propellants are for use with Aztek® and Testor® Airbrushes. Makes spraying possible when a compressor is not available. Allows you to airbrush remotely when electricity or a compressor is not available. It is noiseless for photo shoots and film sets. Propellant is also great for makeup artists, nail techs, face & body painting, automotive touch up, hobbies & other on the go activities.