About Hard Surface Primer
Concrete Saver® Hard Surface Primer is a two component, water-based epoxy primer designed to improve the adhesion of paints and coatings to difficult substrates. It is specially formulated as a primer for hard smooth surfaces. It can be applied to hard troweled concrete, quarry tiles, ceramic tiles and aluminum to aid the adhesion of subsequent coatings. Overcoat with most types of floor paint.
- Two part water-based epoxy primer designed to promote adhesion to difficult (non-porous) to coat surfaces
- Minimal prep for hard to coat surfaces like; sealed and hard troweled concrete, VCT, and ceramic tile
- Add longevity to line striping
- Zero VOC
- Compatible with most Rust-Oleum coatings
- Complies with USDA FSIS regulatory sanitation performance standards for food establishment facilities
For Best Results
- Power mix the material using a 8 cm (3") Jiffler Mixer or Hanson Plunge Mixer. Mix at 500-750 rpm for 2-3 minutes, making sure a uniform colour is achieved.
- Do not delay the application. The useable pot life is 90 minutes.
- 3.5 L Kit