DIY Halloween Decorations: Glow-in-the-Dark Pumpkins
- Cover nearby items with drop cloths to protect them from spray mist.
- Tape the outside edges of the pumpkin and anywhere that you do not want painted.
- Lightly sand the surface of the pumpkin. Clean with a clean rag using soap and water, rinse and let dry.
- Tip: If the pumpkin is not white, prime the pumpkin with Rust-Oleum® Painter's® Touch Ultra Cover 2X white primer and let dry.
- Next, use the Rust-Oleum® Specialty Glow In The Dark Spray. Hold the paint can 12-14” from the surface. Press the spray button and begin covering the surface in a steady back-and-forth motion, slightly overlapping each stroke.
- Let dry overnight. Once dry, remember to charge your glow pumpkins in direct light for several hours.
- Display your glowing pumpkins outside in the dark or in the window in a dark room.
This content comes from a hidden element on this page.
If you try to open a new Colorbox while it is already open, it will update itself with the new content.
Updating Content Example:
Click here to load new content