About BuildKote Polyurea Floor Coating Primer
Concrete Saver® BuildKote polyurea Floor Coating Primer provides exceptional adhesion and withstands a wide range of temperatures and climate conditions. BuildKote has an extended open time making it a great choice for broadcast systems.
- Can be applied by spray or roller at temperatures between -29°C to 38°C (-20-100°F) and in high humidity
- Fast dry coating can be top coated in 2-4 hours
- Provides excellent adhesion to concrete, fibreglass, wood, epoxy, urethanes and polyurethanes
- Can also be applied to vertical surfaces as a primer or stand-alone coating
- Makes 11.3 activated litres (3 activated gallons) - covers up to 55 sq m (600 sq ft)
For Best Results
- Repair damaged concrete first with InstaPatch®.
- Part A - 7.5 L and Part B - 3.7 L