Rust-Oleum 9200 System is a very versatile, low VOC and low HAPS, two component phenalkamine epoxy. It has excellent wetting characteristics, may be applied at low temperatures, is suitable for a variety of substrates and can tolerate damp surfaces. It dries fast and is compatible with many Rust-Oleum topcoats. The 9200 System is also suitable for water immersion service and is certified for use in potable water storage tanks that are in excess of 3,000 gallon capacity.
- Low temperature cure for non-immersion service
- Self priming DTM high build epoxy
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Excellent surface wetting
- Good early moisture resistance
- Fast dry
- Extended recoat window for atmospheric exposures
- Low VOC and low HAPS content
- Certified for use in potable water storage tanks with 3,000 gallon minimum capacity in accordance with ANSI/NSF Std. 61.
For Best Results
- This is a two-component system—order base color and activator separately.